I’m Malek, a developer with 6 years experience in Android/Web. I’ve worked across websites, backend, cross-platform apps, and Android apps. I also have experience in material design (for web and Android). In my resume you’ll find details about my experience, along with links to some side projects I’ve done in my portfolio. You can also check my LinkedIn profile for more projects I’ve worked on in the last 6 years.
• Worked on various projects, tasks varied from UI/UX design to delivering high quality apps.
• Lead technical consultant and developer of multiple product based start-ups.
• Took a lead role in developing, designing and maintaining the Android app, Backend, CMS, and Website.
• Took a lead role in designing and developing the Android app
• Implemented Stripe SDK (for payments) and Quickblox SDK (for chatting).
• Developed and designed the website to view and buy products.
• Took an active role in the full development life-cycle.
• Successfully built and maintained a variety of customer-facing applications.
• Worked closely with the project team during User Acceptance Testing and Implementation phases to ensure a successful and timely outcome.
• Researched new frameworks and put forward a case for those likely to benefit the business as a whole.
• Implemented numerous software fixes at the same time as working on time-intensive projects (Android, backend, front end, CMS, Facebook apps...etc.).
• Founded the mobile development department.
• Took lead in designing, developing and maintaining core system modules.
• Was responsible for creating application showcase, requirement gathering.
• Undertook the responsibility of training junior developers.
Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems
Lebanese High School Diploma in Life Sciences